4 posts • joined 17 Feb 2009
If the Nigerian fraudsters ever devoted as much time, innovation and effort into legitimate enterprise, Nigeria would be a superpower.
Did anyone realise...
BSkyB charges pubs £3000 a month to show football. Just imagine how many pints they have to sell to cover that overhead. With pubs closing by the dozen every week, is it any wonder that pubs are looking for cheaper alternatives.
BTW. The revenue from the pubs alone pays the cost of Sky's premiership rights, all the normal punters paying £50 a month are almost pure profit...
Are you Guy Kewney?
Very sad indeed, I too was an avid PCW reader back in the 80's.
But I couldn't help thinking about the time he was called to the BBC for an interview about the Apple vs Apple court case, and left him sitting in the reception while they interviewed a BBC job applicant also called Guy, live on air... I'll hoist a wee dram for Guy tonight
OMG! SHOCK! HORROR!
Protip: Satellite feeds of journo's gossiping, picking their nose and much worse have been broadcast in the clear since telstar first bleeped it's first bleep. Unfiltered, unedited news footage is neither rare or difficult to find, and does not require any special hardware or software.
There are oodles of websites dedicated to this kind of stuff, and you don't have to be a boffin to understand or exploit it...
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone