2 posts • joined Tuesday 17th February 2009 03:13 GMT
I was the guy who swayed Zone-H's poll in attempt to have the site shut-down. Zone-H is nothing but a social networking site for script-kiddies. But it looks like in the end, Roberto Preatoni has done himself in by becoming the biggest joke "computer security experts" have to offer.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass