2 posts • joined 17 Feb 2009
Look out for those "Ant-viruses". They're deadly!
I was the guy who swayed Zone-H's poll in attempt to have the site shut-down. Zone-H is nothing but a social networking site for script-kiddies. But it looks like in the end, Roberto Preatoni has done himself in by becoming the biggest joke "computer security experts" have to offer.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad