2 posts • joined 17 Feb 2009
Look out for those "Ant-viruses". They're deadly!
I was the guy who swayed Zone-H's poll in attempt to have the site shut-down. Zone-H is nothing but a social networking site for script-kiddies. But it looks like in the end, Roberto Preatoni has done himself in by becoming the biggest joke "computer security experts" have to offer.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s