1 post • joined 16 Feb 2009
What a bunch of naysayers! Even if one in one hundred games is any good or a keeper, so what? That still means you get ahead, a great game with a great movie. That's still better than if no game was ever offered. Then the developers will be encouraged to make an even better game with the next movie, so it will sell better and make him even more money next time. Can't you people accept that? Why so negative?
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed