1 post • joined 16 Feb 2009
What a bunch of naysayers! Even if one in one hundred games is any good or a keeper, so what? That still means you get ahead, a great game with a great movie. That's still better than if no game was ever offered. Then the developers will be encouraged to make an even better game with the next movie, so it will sell better and make him even more money next time. Can't you people accept that? Why so negative?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung