2 posts • joined 13 Feb 2009
Hasn't this been around for a while?
"HDDBOOST" looks to offer something similar by combining the HD/SSD yourself. I was tempted by one of these a few months back just out of curiosity!
Not a modern myth (this actually happened to me)
Back when I was writing and supporting an old COBOL green-screen app, I had the following call.
"I can't find the 'any' key."
I had to explain to the bemused user (without laughing) that she could in fact press any of the keys on her keyboard.
God's honest truth - it REALLY happened!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...