2 posts • joined 13 Feb 2009
Hasn't this been around for a while?
"HDDBOOST" looks to offer something similar by combining the HD/SSD yourself. I was tempted by one of these a few months back just out of curiosity!
Not a modern myth (this actually happened to me)
Back when I was writing and supporting an old COBOL green-screen app, I had the following call.
"I can't find the 'any' key."
I had to explain to the bemused user (without laughing) that she could in fact press any of the keys on her keyboard.
God's honest truth - it REALLY happened!
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer