1 post • joined 12 Feb 2009
What about other products which include TTS (Text To Speech) functions?
I'm thinking about Adobe Acrobat Reader, for one.
Where is the line drawn?
Is it possible that the writer's guild is looking at a potential revenue loss on their own audio book retail?
Everyone and their dog (service dog or not) seems to be coming out with some type of TTS solution. Some of the voices are actually very good and the speech engines are constantly making improvements.
Sounds like another business mdel that failed to transition into the modern age.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series