7 posts • joined Tuesday 1st May 2007 10:56 GMT
it's so sad
I don't know what's sadder, the binary above or the fact that I bothered to translate it :(
Government vs Military
Whilst I agree with the above comment about the ineptitude of Governments, it is well within the realms of possibility that the military can cover something up - after all they keep secrets about stuff all the time - they probably even have a special department like "Keepers of the Secrets that we don't want nobody's Peepers to peep".......err or something.
Anyway, the truth is never 'out there', it's always 'in here' :P
"French TV subtitler"
If that's the same as a "translator" then he is within his rights to translate the real meaning of the phrase, regardless of the actual words used. <humour>Seems to me like the French have lost their famous sense of humour </humour>
Two birds - one stone = happy bunnies
They should build all datacenters with swimming pools on the roof (away from the microwave dishes). Not only would this be an ideal heat-sink it would also provide something to do at lunch when you're 10 miles from the nearest pub.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action