2 posts • joined 12 Feb 2009
Thank the taxman
The price is exactly £999,999 + VAT.
I'll take three.
This worries me rather. I'm sure it's not what it looks like and it'll turn out to be something terribly clever and funny, but... I don't like the look of this. As a life-long (since age 7) Red Dwarf fan, I really hope they don't make any more after this. Especially not a movie. Let it die.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide