2 posts • joined 12 Feb 2009
Thank the taxman
The price is exactly £999,999 + VAT.
I'll take three.
This worries me rather. I'm sure it's not what it looks like and it'll turn out to be something terribly clever and funny, but... I don't like the look of this. As a life-long (since age 7) Red Dwarf fan, I really hope they don't make any more after this. Especially not a movie. Let it die.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update