2 posts • joined 12 Feb 2009
Thank the taxman
The price is exactly £999,999 + VAT.
I'll take three.
This worries me rather. I'm sure it's not what it looks like and it'll turn out to be something terribly clever and funny, but... I don't like the look of this. As a life-long (since age 7) Red Dwarf fan, I really hope they don't make any more after this. Especially not a movie. Let it die.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor