1 post • joined 11 Feb 2009
Long life left for FSX
There's still a long life left for FSX, and hopefully MS can make their plans a little clearer.
We currently support FS2004 and FSX, and intend to make the FSX experience even better, as I'm sure will many other add-ons.
John Paul Jones
Developer of FSFlyingSchool 2009
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders