2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2009
re: hopeless UI prevents additions - FAIL
Yeah, right. 90,000 people are using OSM on a near daily basis, so I guess the UI really prevents everyone to contribute.
Of course if you don't like to read stuff on the wiki on how to map stuff, or view the videos on showmedo, youtube and other sites, you're probably better off sticking to openstreetbugs to mention "bugs" in the data.
Yes, contributing to OpenStreetMap is a bit more complex than editing Wikipedia, but it's not impossible.
(anyone who finds any sarcasm or irony in this post may keep it)
Why make Wikipedia when there is the Encyclopedia Britannica?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy