2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2009
re: hopeless UI prevents additions - FAIL
Yeah, right. 90,000 people are using OSM on a near daily basis, so I guess the UI really prevents everyone to contribute.
Of course if you don't like to read stuff on the wiki on how to map stuff, or view the videos on showmedo, youtube and other sites, you're probably better off sticking to openstreetbugs to mention "bugs" in the data.
Yes, contributing to OpenStreetMap is a bit more complex than editing Wikipedia, but it's not impossible.
(anyone who finds any sarcasm or irony in this post may keep it)
Why make Wikipedia when there is the Encyclopedia Britannica?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...