2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2009
re: hopeless UI prevents additions - FAIL
Yeah, right. 90,000 people are using OSM on a near daily basis, so I guess the UI really prevents everyone to contribute.
Of course if you don't like to read stuff on the wiki on how to map stuff, or view the videos on showmedo, youtube and other sites, you're probably better off sticking to openstreetbugs to mention "bugs" in the data.
Yes, contributing to OpenStreetMap is a bit more complex than editing Wikipedia, but it's not impossible.
(anyone who finds any sarcasm or irony in this post may keep it)
Why make Wikipedia when there is the Encyclopedia Britannica?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes