1 post • joined 1 May 2007
Same experience with Hotmail - CR*P service
Yes, it does appear that Hotmail and MS have significantly ramped up the filtering on their systems.
We are consistently having emails deleted by the SmartScreen spam filter. Both the intended recipient and our host does not receive any indication that the email has been deleted which makes dealing with this issue extremely difficult. We are currently having to confirm via telephone that emails have been received correctly. Extremely costly in both time and money.
Come on MS!!! Get this sorted.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)