1 post • joined 1 May 2007
Same experience with Hotmail - CR*P service
Yes, it does appear that Hotmail and MS have significantly ramped up the filtering on their systems.
We are consistently having emails deleted by the SmartScreen spam filter. Both the intended recipient and our host does not receive any indication that the email has been deleted which makes dealing with this issue extremely difficult. We are currently having to confirm via telephone that emails have been received correctly. Extremely costly in both time and money.
Come on MS!!! Get this sorted.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait