1 post • joined 1 May 2007
Same experience with Hotmail - CR*P service
Yes, it does appear that Hotmail and MS have significantly ramped up the filtering on their systems.
We are consistently having emails deleted by the SmartScreen spam filter. Both the intended recipient and our host does not receive any indication that the email has been deleted which makes dealing with this issue extremely difficult. We are currently having to confirm via telephone that emails have been received correctly. Extremely costly in both time and money.
Come on MS!!! Get this sorted.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball