1 post • joined 10 Feb 2009
"it's been estimated that they spend roughly $72 million per year on food alone."
sure, but how much are they paying those employees already? $72m is really a drop in the bucket vs lost lunchtime work. i bet they pay a lot on lighting too! and desks! what a waste!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops