1 post • joined 10 Feb 2009
"it's been estimated that they spend roughly $72 million per year on food alone."
sure, but how much are they paying those employees already? $72m is really a drop in the bucket vs lost lunchtime work. i bet they pay a lot on lighting too! and desks! what a waste!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network