3 posts • joined Monday 9th February 2009 21:16 GMT
I'm not bothered at all for the iPad - too big for what I want/need in an eReader.
I've had a Handspring Visor for about 10 years now and for what I use it for it's perfect. I know the screen is reflective, but it's not bothered me at all using it either inside or outside at the swimming pool.
Saying that power must be a bugger for the iPad - I use 2 AAA batteries in a month, and my visor cost me $ 25 USD on Ebay
Ereaders have been around for a ling time, no one's just paid any attention to them.
Where'e the smiley face with the jiggly boobs ? That's the one I want.
Who needs it ?
I'm still using a 10 year old Handspring Visor to read. Holds anywhere from 1 to 20 full length novels, and it cost me less than $ 25 american on ebay.
Let those who have too much money get either of these readers, Paris likes mine instead, it leaves more money to spend on her.
14 out of 15 correct
jejune was the one that tripped me up.
Hayley Mills, she was the Paris of my younger days.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging