3 posts • joined Monday 9th February 2009 21:16 GMT
I'm not bothered at all for the iPad - too big for what I want/need in an eReader.
I've had a Handspring Visor for about 10 years now and for what I use it for it's perfect. I know the screen is reflective, but it's not bothered me at all using it either inside or outside at the swimming pool.
Saying that power must be a bugger for the iPad - I use 2 AAA batteries in a month, and my visor cost me $ 25 USD on Ebay
Ereaders have been around for a ling time, no one's just paid any attention to them.
Where'e the smiley face with the jiggly boobs ? That's the one I want.
Who needs it ?
I'm still using a 10 year old Handspring Visor to read. Holds anywhere from 1 to 20 full length novels, and it cost me less than $ 25 american on ebay.
Let those who have too much money get either of these readers, Paris likes mine instead, it leaves more money to spend on her.
14 out of 15 correct
jejune was the one that tripped me up.
Hayley Mills, she was the Paris of my younger days.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones