3 posts • joined 9 Feb 2009
Seriously. The idea of syncing over Wi-Fi is something that people have been suggesting, and Apple surely must have been considering for ages.
And the icon Apple came up with is completely obvious, and is clearly more directly based on their own design iconography. In Apple's world, the sync arrows are round.
Anyway, the app's concept is obvious, its name is obvious, and its logo is obvious. Unless it can be proven Apple has stolen actual source code, then there's pretty much nothing to see here.
People chalking this up to Apple being evil are ones who already figure Apple is evil, and this is just One More Example.
Why do these sorts of things always seem to come with generic "fuzzy guitar" background music?
Allow Me To Translate
Not that I think it's good writing, but I can translate the ice and cabbage line. The ice is likely diamond jewelry, and the cabbage is cash.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia