3 posts • joined Monday 9th February 2009 19:36 GMT
Seriously. The idea of syncing over Wi-Fi is something that people have been suggesting, and Apple surely must have been considering for ages.
And the icon Apple came up with is completely obvious, and is clearly more directly based on their own design iconography. In Apple's world, the sync arrows are round.
Anyway, the app's concept is obvious, its name is obvious, and its logo is obvious. Unless it can be proven Apple has stolen actual source code, then there's pretty much nothing to see here.
People chalking this up to Apple being evil are ones who already figure Apple is evil, and this is just One More Example.
Why do these sorts of things always seem to come with generic "fuzzy guitar" background music?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?