3 posts • joined 9 Feb 2009
Seriously. The idea of syncing over Wi-Fi is something that people have been suggesting, and Apple surely must have been considering for ages.
And the icon Apple came up with is completely obvious, and is clearly more directly based on their own design iconography. In Apple's world, the sync arrows are round.
Anyway, the app's concept is obvious, its name is obvious, and its logo is obvious. Unless it can be proven Apple has stolen actual source code, then there's pretty much nothing to see here.
People chalking this up to Apple being evil are ones who already figure Apple is evil, and this is just One More Example.
Why do these sorts of things always seem to come with generic "fuzzy guitar" background music?
Allow Me To Translate
Not that I think it's good writing, but I can translate the ice and cabbage line. The ice is likely diamond jewelry, and the cabbage is cash.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth