5 posts • joined Sunday 8th February 2009 15:44 GMT
A life for a phone
Although it is still not yet officially ascertained, Mr Sun Danyong may well have been "roughed up" by his company security services: such organizations are not reputed for employing subtle people!
And these days, a man's life is of little value, anyway!
A very sad affair, however detrimental the loss of a new hi-tech phone may have been to the company.
Microsoft wallpaper: a must?
All those multinationals do abuse their power, why has Microsoft imposed such a puny measure on its clients?
Maybe they should go elsewhere...
ID cards: enough with all this e-junk!
ID cards, biometric passports, contactless technology, RFID applications of all sorts: this world we are surviving in is no longer fit for human life!
Awake every one; cease the massacre!
"Mac flirts with 10% web share"
Mac is certainly excellent, and less accident-prone than Windows; it is a pity though, that their computers are so expensive.
Not everyone is willing, or able, to spend so much money!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout