I think not ...
I've got 2 different TomTom devices (Start 60, and the Go Live Black Edition I bought a few years ago (brother borrowed it, which required I buy another one (had to drive to the other end of the country and didn't have a clue where I was going (was fine from the A1 > M1 > M25, but buggered from there)))), and do still use them, but;
1. Their latest ones (last 24 months) ALL require use of a crappy ActiveX based GUI, which frankly, sucks (the older TT devices had desktop based software that was far superior - but it seems TT don't give a damn)
2. Despite numerous manual corrections and emails to TT, their sat navs still seem to be under the silly illusion that roads marked as 40mph (they've got speed signs and everything!) are 60mph, single carriage ways are 60mph (nope, always been 50mph unless marked otherwise), and seem to think 20mph roads are 30mph (again, nope, there's damn speed signs saying 20mph!)
3. Despite both devices coming with "lifetime map updates", neither actually did - they want £70 for map updates! (wouldn't be so bad (though still way overpriced) if they were actually accurate - but they're not).
4. To make matters worse, done the map correction thing a few times to correct it as far as my own postcode is concerned (not exactly the middle of nowhere), and it still doesn't have a clue (seems to have taken no notice (advised TT and got a nonsense reply ignoring what I told them)).
5. As of 2012, NONE of their devices have a backup facility (was present in the older devices, courtesy of the desktop software). Advised TT when I first bought it last year, and was blown off with;
"I do understand how important it is for you to use the the features you were accessing on TomTom Home on MyTomTom software.
I would like to assure that you will definitely be able to use such features very soon in near future.
Our Development team is currently working to introduce more features on MyTomTom software for the latest generation of TomTom devices.
And once more features are added to 'MyTomTom' Software, you will be able to access those features efficiently.
You will get a notification via E-mail when more features in 'MyTomTom' Software is available."
.... that was July 2012 - and there's been bugger all since (and NONE of the facilities of the Home software are available in their crappy ActiveX web UI (which FYI, has gotten worse since last month))