3 posts • joined 5 Feb 2009
Keeping bees is great
I'm allowed to keep bees at work so when we're done in the basement working on IT I and our team can pop around the corner into my apiary and relax and have lunch. Lovely.
I also find that small talk is much improved when I drop IT and talk bees instead. People genuinely find it more interesting.
Mines the large while bee suit.
The two greys that regularly dig up my runner bean seeds will instead be filling me up once I get my new squirrel trap delivered. My Dad has some good recipes for squirrel including squirrel in beer pie.
Annoyed, sign my petition
I got so annoyed about being 35yo and being carded in my local Sainsburys I started a #10 petition:
I've sure I've got my passport in my white coat somewhere....
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip