1 post • joined 5 Feb 2009
@Les and @Sarah Bee
Rather than ODFOing, I've just thrown together a little greasemonkey script, that will replace any Dollar values it finds in the body of a register page with the appropriate GBP equivalent, it also deducts the 15% VAT from the final GBP figure.
So in my browser, your comment Les now reads:
"Whether the software is "worth £46.38" is not a relevant question to most UK readers, who will have to consider if it's worth £69."
I suppose you could use it on other sites too if you change the settings.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes