1 post • joined 5 Feb 2009
The reason why AOL is making so much money
Most people in America used AOL at one time back before broadband. Now that they have canceled their AOL account, AOL continues to charge them $5 a month for their email address. and then about a year ago they started charging all those millions of people $20-25 a month without their knowledge or permission with the excuse that "The $20 dollar monthly charge is for a dial-up account in case your broadband connection goes down." Millions of people in America have been paying AOL monthly charges for nothing for years because they don't know a lot about computers and they think that AOL is charging them for something legitimate.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise