3 posts • joined 5 Feb 2009
"Why don't these people get real? Final salary pension schemes have been closing all over the place for years"
final salary pension schemes have been closing TO NEW MEMBERS for years. what is innovative about fujitsu's position is that they're closing it to EXISTING members.
Re: @sarah bee, re: jewish.
"Let's just agree everything derogatory ever said about anyone is 'racist' and leave it at that, eh? It would simplify the righteous/misguided outrage process no end."
well that would be silly, wouldn't it? however if it helps you to think about things that way, good for you.
@sarah bee, re: jewish.
There's nothing wrong with "Jewish". nothing at all, right up until you conflate it with "c*nt". "Jewish c*nt" is pretty racist, isn't it?
and so is "welsh c*nt", imo.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun