3 posts • joined 5 Feb 2009
"Why don't these people get real? Final salary pension schemes have been closing all over the place for years"
final salary pension schemes have been closing TO NEW MEMBERS for years. what is innovative about fujitsu's position is that they're closing it to EXISTING members.
Re: @sarah bee, re: jewish.
"Let's just agree everything derogatory ever said about anyone is 'racist' and leave it at that, eh? It would simplify the righteous/misguided outrage process no end."
well that would be silly, wouldn't it? however if it helps you to think about things that way, good for you.
@sarah bee, re: jewish.
There's nothing wrong with "Jewish". nothing at all, right up until you conflate it with "c*nt". "Jewish c*nt" is pretty racist, isn't it?
and so is "welsh c*nt", imo.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss