1 post • joined 4 Feb 2009
Commitment to Customers?
I am so tired of these companies and their "Commitment". NetApps proves they are no better than any of the others. They sell the hell out of this line of product, make enormous profits at the expense of their customers. They promise a roadmap and a scalability, and then dump on the customer.
Anyone who has this product and buys from NetApps again, deserves what they get.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes