1 post • joined 4 Feb 2009
Commitment to Customers?
I am so tired of these companies and their "Commitment". NetApps proves they are no better than any of the others. They sell the hell out of this line of product, make enormous profits at the expense of their customers. They promise a roadmap and a scalability, and then dump on the customer.
Anyone who has this product and buys from NetApps again, deserves what they get.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)