1 post • joined 4 Feb 2009
Commitment to Customers?
I am so tired of these companies and their "Commitment". NetApps proves they are no better than any of the others. They sell the hell out of this line of product, make enormous profits at the expense of their customers. They promise a roadmap and a scalability, and then dump on the customer.
Anyone who has this product and buys from NetApps again, deserves what they get.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON