1 post • joined 30 Apr 2007
The nearest star?
Brian Hall, the nearest star isn't even a lightyear away. And there's confirmed proof that a race of strange young bipeds, evolved from tree-swinging primates no less, currently inhabit The Third Rock From The Sun. However, the jury is still out regarding whether these strange bipeds are actually intelligent.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS