1 post • joined 30 Apr 2007
The nearest star?
Brian Hall, the nearest star isn't even a lightyear away. And there's confirmed proof that a race of strange young bipeds, evolved from tree-swinging primates no less, currently inhabit The Third Rock From The Sun. However, the jury is still out regarding whether these strange bipeds are actually intelligent.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL