1 post • joined 30 Apr 2007
The nearest star?
Brian Hall, the nearest star isn't even a lightyear away. And there's confirmed proof that a race of strange young bipeds, evolved from tree-swinging primates no less, currently inhabit The Third Rock From The Sun. However, the jury is still out regarding whether these strange bipeds are actually intelligent.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?