1 post • joined 30 Apr 2007
The nearest star?
Brian Hall, the nearest star isn't even a lightyear away. And there's confirmed proof that a race of strange young bipeds, evolved from tree-swinging primates no less, currently inhabit The Third Rock From The Sun. However, the jury is still out regarding whether these strange bipeds are actually intelligent.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp