3 posts • joined 3 Feb 2009
Data recovery? Oh dear...
Would become quite difficult to recover data from such on-board SSD in case of whatever damage happens to PCBs, like pet markings, tea or other liquids spilled.
Keep your data backed up...
Google “19200 rur in gbp” and you'll get 388 quid. Price includes netbook with the abovementioned software installed.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone