3 posts • joined 3 Feb 2009
Check out the pop-mech article, see "Other Possible Weapons for the ARSS"
I just can't figure out why they didn't offer tear GAS ass a choice!
A Little Behind the Curve Reporting
Umm, guess ya havent been to Sony's website lately. They have reduced the cost of their 11" display to under US$2500...
Where do I fit a platoon?
I think the whole point of the V22, regardless of how well it performs or how controversial it is, was to be able to carry at least a platoon of soldiers and their equipment at high speeds to achieve rapid deployment combat initiatives. From the picture at least, I dont see where they will fit 10-12 heavily armed paratroopers. Even it it were to be upscaled, the rear prop is going to require some sort of a drive shaft if you nix a helper engine. Either way thats going to be a space problem, unless they went electric with the rear engine. It looks like it could make a nice attack helicopter though and could escort the more ungainly V22 around the battle field. But it's got its work cut out for it playing head to head against the Cobra, the Apache, and even the A-10II.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp