1 post • joined 30 Jan 2009
All, I am the GroupWise Product Manager at Novell. A security patch is available now. Customers who are using GroupWise WebAccess should go to http://download.novell.com and download the latest patches (GroupWise 7 SP3 HP2 or GroupWise 8 HP1) to fix these vulnerabilities. Instructions to install the patches come with the download. Novell takes security seriously and has a proven history in addressing customer needs and GroupWise continues to be the most secure collaboration platform in enterprise email today.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade