1 post • joined 30 Jan 2009
The truth the whole truth and...
Having been part of that pen test, I can say that this article not quite accurate.
The vulnerability exists when acting as a logged in user - so it's one of your mates thats the problem!
These and a number of other issues in WebAccess are addressed in a release that is scheduled for this PM.
And as for buggy! I think you need to review the uptime of a GW system and compare that to Exchange - boy is that a laugh.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes