1 post • joined 30 Jan 2009
The truth the whole truth and...
Having been part of that pen test, I can say that this article not quite accurate.
The vulnerability exists when acting as a logged in user - so it's one of your mates thats the problem!
These and a number of other issues in WebAccess are addressed in a release that is scheduled for this PM.
And as for buggy! I think you need to review the uptime of a GW system and compare that to Exchange - boy is that a laugh.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots