1 post • joined Friday 30th January 2009 12:03 GMT
The truth the whole truth and...
Having been part of that pen test, I can say that this article not quite accurate.
The vulnerability exists when acting as a logged in user - so it's one of your mates thats the problem!
These and a number of other issues in WebAccess are addressed in a release that is scheduled for this PM.
And as for buggy! I think you need to review the uptime of a GW system and compare that to Exchange - boy is that a laugh.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?