1 post • joined 30 Jan 2009
The truth the whole truth and...
Having been part of that pen test, I can say that this article not quite accurate.
The vulnerability exists when acting as a logged in user - so it's one of your mates thats the problem!
These and a number of other issues in WebAccess are addressed in a release that is scheduled for this PM.
And as for buggy! I think you need to review the uptime of a GW system and compare that to Exchange - boy is that a laugh.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?