2 posts • joined 30 Jan 2009
"Intel and LG Electronicshave joined forces to release a "next-generation" mobile internet device"
Did anyone else read that and wonder if the article was going to be about an internet enabled electric razor? LG, first the internet fridge, now the Electronicshave....
"proposed a shareholder say on the size of Larry Ellison's package. But the proposal was shot down"
Good thing too, I'm sure the size of his package is a matter for his missus, not the shareholders...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders