2 posts • joined 30 Jan 2009
"Intel and LG Electronicshave joined forces to release a "next-generation" mobile internet device"
Did anyone else read that and wonder if the article was going to be about an internet enabled electric razor? LG, first the internet fridge, now the Electronicshave....
"proposed a shareholder say on the size of Larry Ellison's package. But the proposal was shot down"
Good thing too, I'm sure the size of his package is a matter for his missus, not the shareholders...
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?