2 posts • joined 30 Jan 2009
"Intel and LG Electronicshave joined forces to release a "next-generation" mobile internet device"
Did anyone else read that and wonder if the article was going to be about an internet enabled electric razor? LG, first the internet fridge, now the Electronicshave....
"proposed a shareholder say on the size of Larry Ellison's package. But the proposal was shot down"
Good thing too, I'm sure the size of his package is a matter for his missus, not the shareholders...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search