3 posts • joined 29 Jan 2009
It's not cutting out ALL the sound..
I believe that they are not designed to cut out all the sound, just limit the frequencies when they go over X threshold. So, you'll still be able to hear people shooting at you, as much as before. However, it just won't hurt your ears as much when you get hit.
Campus wide, baby
I am a student, who also works part time fixing PC's at the campus I am on - we have wireless throughout the area, so I end up configuring iphones, blackberries, laptops, even desktops sometimes for wireless. As much as wireless 3G roaming looks attractive, seamless wifi throughout an environment such as a university or office complex is SO much better for consistent speed, I tell thee!
Mines the one with the access point built in...
Another one who is a convert to BB
I've had this for about a week and a half now, and I have to say, I'm fairly impressed with it! Although I am slightly peeved that I think the net is a bit slow to browse, the rest of the device is very good - email is quick to display, the interface is foolproof - and with googlemaps installed, the GPS is VERY good as well! I haggled with my network to get a very cheap deal on it, and i'll be happy to stick with this one!
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?