3 posts • joined 29 Jan 2009
It's not cutting out ALL the sound..
I believe that they are not designed to cut out all the sound, just limit the frequencies when they go over X threshold. So, you'll still be able to hear people shooting at you, as much as before. However, it just won't hurt your ears as much when you get hit.
Campus wide, baby
I am a student, who also works part time fixing PC's at the campus I am on - we have wireless throughout the area, so I end up configuring iphones, blackberries, laptops, even desktops sometimes for wireless. As much as wireless 3G roaming looks attractive, seamless wifi throughout an environment such as a university or office complex is SO much better for consistent speed, I tell thee!
Mines the one with the access point built in...
Another one who is a convert to BB
I've had this for about a week and a half now, and I have to say, I'm fairly impressed with it! Although I am slightly peeved that I think the net is a bit slow to browse, the rest of the device is very good - email is quick to display, the interface is foolproof - and with googlemaps installed, the GPS is VERY good as well! I haggled with my network to get a very cheap deal on it, and i'll be happy to stick with this one!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait