2 posts • joined 27 Jan 2009
Yeah. Yahoo buried this service before they killed it. How could you find it. How do you use what you can't find. I was a user. It was convenient until they buried it that it.
Quality Assurance is Dead
What a pitiful admission. Had to rush it out the door so we did so even though we knew it
was substandard and bug filled. Makes you want to rush out and buy one. Would you trust
their next product to be any better. I think not.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked