2 posts • joined 27 Jan 2009
Yeah. Yahoo buried this service before they killed it. How could you find it. How do you use what you can't find. I was a user. It was convenient until they buried it that it.
Quality Assurance is Dead
What a pitiful admission. Had to rush it out the door so we did so even though we knew it
was substandard and bug filled. Makes you want to rush out and buy one. Would you trust
their next product to be any better. I think not.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS