2 posts • joined 27 Jan 2009
Yeah. Yahoo buried this service before they killed it. How could you find it. How do you use what you can't find. I was a user. It was convenient until they buried it that it.
Quality Assurance is Dead
What a pitiful admission. Had to rush it out the door so we did so even though we knew it
was substandard and bug filled. Makes you want to rush out and buy one. Would you trust
their next product to be any better. I think not.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix