2 posts • joined 27 Jan 2009
Yeah. Yahoo buried this service before they killed it. How could you find it. How do you use what you can't find. I was a user. It was convenient until they buried it that it.
Quality Assurance is Dead
What a pitiful admission. Had to rush it out the door so we did so even though we knew it
was substandard and bug filled. Makes you want to rush out and buy one. Would you trust
their next product to be any better. I think not.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?