1 post • joined 24 Jan 2009
@Jon H re.USA Cell phones
But in the USA as in many places mobile users pay by the minute to receive mobile a call so the person you are calling is paying the termination charge.
Do you fancy that? I don't, though it would give me justification for swearing at cold sales calls! Which would increase!
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad