1 post • joined 24 Jan 2009
@Jon H re.USA Cell phones
But in the USA as in many places mobile users pay by the minute to receive mobile a call so the person you are calling is paying the termination charge.
Do you fancy that? I don't, though it would give me justification for swearing at cold sales calls! Which would increase!
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them