1 post • joined 24 Jan 2009
@Jon H re.USA Cell phones
But in the USA as in many places mobile users pay by the minute to receive mobile a call so the person you are calling is paying the termination charge.
Do you fancy that? I don't, though it would give me justification for swearing at cold sales calls! Which would increase!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know