1 post • joined 24 Jan 2009
@Jon H re.USA Cell phones
But in the USA as in many places mobile users pay by the minute to receive mobile a call so the person you are calling is paying the termination charge.
Do you fancy that? I don't, though it would give me justification for swearing at cold sales calls! Which would increase!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market