1 post • joined 24 Jan 2009
@Jon H re.USA Cell phones
But in the USA as in many places mobile users pay by the minute to receive mobile a call so the person you are calling is paying the termination charge.
Do you fancy that? I don't, though it would give me justification for swearing at cold sales calls! Which would increase!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip