4 posts • joined 3 Sep 2009
another free one bites the dust... see a pattern?
They did the same too... editdns.net
I'm reporting them for Illegal downloading:
*****BitTorrent****** link to zipped 2009/10 Fact table, 67MiB (4.28GiB uncompressed)
Systems with a rootkit seem to blue screen after the update:
Third Party Add-on signatures for ClamAV
Rich 2: well, yes, it would wouldn't it? It's an anti-virus filter, and NOT an anti-spam filter!!!
Correct.... but you can add signatures to ClamAV, using the ClamAV engine to actually detect spam....
Clam AntiVirus is a GPL anti-virus toolkit for UNIX and was *coded to detect email viruses*, it's scanning engine is very flexible and has been used to provide *add-on* signatures.
Sanesecurity add-on signatures provide enhanced email security against the following email types:
Phishing, Spear phishing, Fake lottery, Ecard malware, Casino, Fake jobs, Fake loans, 419s, Fake Diplomas, porn, emailed malware and other general spam.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL