6 posts • joined 20 Jan 2009
Navigate to Photo
not a new idea, Garmins have had this facility for some time now and it's actually quite neat
Find a pic of a beauty spot you want to go there and go to that exact spot
Hmmm so "Facebook's terms of service bar users from accessing their information through "automatic means"
Ok then what do they call the "Keep me logged in Button" then? surely that's an automatic means of logging in as is the ability of most browsers to remember your UN & PW.
Oh and then of course there's the iphone apps, the android apps........
The Real Blackra1n
I think maybe a bootnote saying that there is a legit application called blackra1n for iphone unlocking wouldn't go amiss:-)
I'm liking it
yes if you have it in standard mode then the full page rendering is illegible but I personally like the mobile view where it puts everything into on column. Instant legibility & scrolls a lot quicker as well.
Works especially well for forums where you're looking at a latest posts list.
As for Google.co.uk, I've just added it to the speed dial page
Personally I prefer O-Mobile which then makes any future merger with O2 nice & easy :-)
6 wheels too many
but that's a different matter ;o)
Yup more than a hint of Citroën influence, just shows how far ahead they were :-)
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer