2 posts • joined 16 Jan 2009
Not so bad
Only a small drop in the grand scheme of things. I think that blaming it on the world economy was a bit of escapist nonsense. In times like these eBay's profits should be well up as people abandon the High Street stores. The other auction sites on the internet are becoming more and more attractive now.
Other auction sites
While eBay flounders, other auction websites like this will flourish. It is such a huge shame that while the original (near perfect) eBay model was so simple, it was not immune to ridiculous tampering just for the sake of it! Allowing companies like Swoppoo to flourish. We are trying to go back to basics with our auction service. Some would say we are very basic :) But hopefully, it will go some way to remind out members how eBay used to be.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait