2 posts • joined 16 Jan 2009
Not so bad
Only a small drop in the grand scheme of things. I think that blaming it on the world economy was a bit of escapist nonsense. In times like these eBay's profits should be well up as people abandon the High Street stores. The other auction sites on the internet are becoming more and more attractive now.
Other auction sites
While eBay flounders, other auction websites like this will flourish. It is such a huge shame that while the original (near perfect) eBay model was so simple, it was not immune to ridiculous tampering just for the sake of it! Allowing companies like Swoppoo to flourish. We are trying to go back to basics with our auction service. Some would say we are very basic :) But hopefully, it will go some way to remind out members how eBay used to be.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes