3 posts • joined 16 Jan 2009
Hope it's a success
I'll buy one.
I'm still using my Sony Clie TH55 - runs palmOS and is the best PDA device I have had. Similar size to an iToucj full colour touchscreen, wifi, camera, headphone socket, syncs with outlook. Use it everyday. It's 5 years older than the iTouch but is essentially the same device - except it has a memorycard slot for expansion.
Here's hoping that Palm sticks around and forces Apple to keep innovating.
Since the NEC president would have been speaking in Japanese, not English, I expect this is just a mistranslation.
" If I remember my GCSE biology right Islet cells produce insulin; if he's had his pancreas removed he may now have an absolute lack of insulin which would cause diabetes mellitus - signs of which include weight loss. Usually easily controlled with insulin injections but stress can sometimes make this harder. This would be described accurately as a hormonal imbalance"
You remember correctly but incompletely. The symptoms such as weight loss occur at initial onset. Once the person is taking insulin the weight goes back to normal and in many cases people become overweight because they take too much insulin and then overeat to compensate.
I have been a selective buyer of Apple products and remember working on the old Apple ][ machines - I wish you the best Steve.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email