2 posts • joined 29 Aug 2006
iPhone 4G vs 3rd gen iPhone?
Surely this is the 3rd generation iPhone, which will also be 3G, as opposed to an iPhone with 4G cellular wireless technology (which isn't due for another few years yet)?
Come on, El Reg, get your act together!
Paris, cos even she'd know the difference between 3G and 3G!!
UK is different
I would like to ask a couple of questions. Firstly, why has a list of US rules been posted on a UK news site (a UK technology website!), when there are different rules for the UK?
Secondly, what was the point of this article? There was no discussion from the author as to whether or not they agreed or disagreed. A list of regulations was simply posted on a webpage, posing as an article. But articles normally contain discussion and opinions!
I am a regular blood donor, so I have nothing against this article being posted. In fact, the more we can do to raise the awareness of the need for blood donation, the better. But it just seems weird to me that the US rules have been posted, rather than the UK rules.
For those of you interested in reading the UK rules, they can be found here:
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA