7 posts • joined 14 Jan 2009
Did Someone release a new phone?
It was good to be reminded of Roger Irrelevant. 'He's completely hatstand'. Still in use as an adjective in my house.
You should check the Gawker article on this story. It is not as clear-cut as you suggest.
But I almost lost my lunch while looking at the descent vid. I'm glad it all worked out so well.
He's gaunt and looks good in black. Also they both (Hugh and Steve) have Stephen Fry in common as butler/fanboi. I accept I may be stretching this a bit.
More great film ideas
It's about time hollywood took a look at making a big budget film based on draughts. Or possibly Ludo.
@Evil Graham - Welcome back Ted
Apparently he was having a baby. Can I be the second to say what a pleasure it is to have Ted back on the Reg.
missing the point
This assumes that the poor quality of phone cameras is due to a technical limitation. Actually the problem is size (as Colin Mountford says) and component quality.
Try comparing a £300 SLR lens with a £10 phone lens. Which one is going to give better results?
Which is why even a dirt-cheap, 3 year old 2megapixel holiday camera will knock the nuts off the best phone camera.
I'm interested in Colin's invisibility cloak though.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab