7 posts • joined 14 Jan 2009
Did Someone release a new phone?
It was good to be reminded of Roger Irrelevant. 'He's completely hatstand'. Still in use as an adjective in my house.
You should check the Gawker article on this story. It is not as clear-cut as you suggest.
But I almost lost my lunch while looking at the descent vid. I'm glad it all worked out so well.
He's gaunt and looks good in black. Also they both (Hugh and Steve) have Stephen Fry in common as butler/fanboi. I accept I may be stretching this a bit.
More great film ideas
It's about time hollywood took a look at making a big budget film based on draughts. Or possibly Ludo.
@Evil Graham - Welcome back Ted
Apparently he was having a baby. Can I be the second to say what a pleasure it is to have Ted back on the Reg.
missing the point
This assumes that the poor quality of phone cameras is due to a technical limitation. Actually the problem is size (as Colin Mountford says) and component quality.
Try comparing a £300 SLR lens with a £10 phone lens. Which one is going to give better results?
Which is why even a dirt-cheap, 3 year old 2megapixel holiday camera will knock the nuts off the best phone camera.
I'm interested in Colin's invisibility cloak though.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers