7 posts • joined Wednesday 14th January 2009 13:37 GMT
Did Someone release a new phone?
It was good to be reminded of Roger Irrelevant. 'He's completely hatstand'. Still in use as an adjective in my house.
You should check the Gawker article on this story. It is not as clear-cut as you suggest.
missing the point
This assumes that the poor quality of phone cameras is due to a technical limitation. Actually the problem is size (as Colin Mountford says) and component quality.
Try comparing a £300 SLR lens with a £10 phone lens. Which one is going to give better results?
Which is why even a dirt-cheap, 3 year old 2megapixel holiday camera will knock the nuts off the best phone camera.
I'm interested in Colin's invisibility cloak though.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL