1 post • joined 14 Jan 2009
HDD companies are always guided by pricing at capacity points so short stroking would be a last resort to get a performance level required.
They may do special versions at request of OEMs but I wouldn't see this as becoming a mainstream (enterprise) item.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia