1 post • joined 14 Jan 2009
HDD companies are always guided by pricing at capacity points so short stroking would be a last resort to get a performance level required.
They may do special versions at request of OEMs but I wouldn't see this as becoming a mainstream (enterprise) item.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide