1 post • joined 14 Jan 2009
Reading between the lines
The word on the street here in Oz is that the visa was just rejected because it was put in too late for a business application, not because of any real concerns. If you read the original blog you can see that there doesn't seem to be a lot of firm information about why the visa was rejection - mainly speculation.
I think the Australian immigration system has been pretty screwed over the last few years - but I think this is one case where they're not particularly to blame.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR