1 post • joined 14 Jan 2009
Reading between the lines
The word on the street here in Oz is that the visa was just rejected because it was put in too late for a business application, not because of any real concerns. If you read the original blog you can see that there doesn't seem to be a lot of firm information about why the visa was rejection - mainly speculation.
I think the Australian immigration system has been pretty screwed over the last few years - but I think this is one case where they're not particularly to blame.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS