4 posts • joined 11 Jan 2009
IE isn't free
By Anonymous Coward Posted Tuesday 14th July 2009 07:19 GMT
And as for FF being free. you stupid dumb asses. Hands up all those people that have payed for i.e.? If they are running windows then the stupid arguement that FF is free is pointless, so is i.e.
If you think IE is free you are deluded as it is just included in the price of Windows, Muppet!
Jimbo 7 you crack me up.. The indexing service is one of the many services I disable on any Windows machine. I will be interested to see how many services need turning off in Win7.
"As MS Office 2007 with SP2 now supports ODF documents."
You obviously don't know so I will tell you. MS were up to their usual tricks by claiming to be ODF compatible and yet Excel with any formulas doesn't work.
BSOD becomes BBS (Bye Bye Sailor)
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9