4 posts • joined Sunday 11th January 2009 12:44 GMT
IE isn't free
By Anonymous Coward Posted Tuesday 14th July 2009 07:19 GMT
And as for FF being free. you stupid dumb asses. Hands up all those people that have payed for i.e.? If they are running windows then the stupid arguement that FF is free is pointless, so is i.e.
If you think IE is free you are deluded as it is just included in the price of Windows, Muppet!
"As MS Office 2007 with SP2 now supports ODF documents."
You obviously don't know so I will tell you. MS were up to their usual tricks by claiming to be ODF compatible and yet Excel with any formulas doesn't work.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?