4 posts • joined 28 Apr 2007
Cheap as really.
". for a per capita investment of only about £100."
Jesus I'd happily chip in £100 to get some decent broadband speeds around here. That's cheap as to most business which can loose that amount the second their connection goes flakey.
Nuke your neighborhood here;
We get to keep crap broadband speeds in great swathes of the country, or not at all in many cases.
But hey at least cider is going to stay cheap!
i bet that doesn't mean......
applecare cover on those machines gets an extra year does it?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account