4 posts • joined 28 Apr 2007
Cheap as really.
". for a per capita investment of only about £100."
Jesus I'd happily chip in £100 to get some decent broadband speeds around here. That's cheap as to most business which can loose that amount the second their connection goes flakey.
Nuke your neighborhood here;
We get to keep crap broadband speeds in great swathes of the country, or not at all in many cases.
But hey at least cider is going to stay cheap!
i bet that doesn't mean......
applecare cover on those machines gets an extra year does it?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it