4 posts • joined Saturday 28th April 2007 21:24 GMT
Cheap as really.
". for a per capita investment of only about £100."
Jesus I'd happily chip in £100 to get some decent broadband speeds around here. That's cheap as to most business which can loose that amount the second their connection goes flakey.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month