4 posts • joined 28 Apr 2007
Cheap as really.
". for a per capita investment of only about £100."
Jesus I'd happily chip in £100 to get some decent broadband speeds around here. That's cheap as to most business which can loose that amount the second their connection goes flakey.
Nuke your neighborhood here;
We get to keep crap broadband speeds in great swathes of the country, or not at all in many cases.
But hey at least cider is going to stay cheap!
i bet that doesn't mean......
applecare cover on those machines gets an extra year does it?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'