1 post • joined Tuesday 6th January 2009 13:04 GMT
"Remember the IT cost justification for that ERP system - all those systems that it would replace, but somehow never did."
Fortunately Cormac now has found the justification to move everything to Google and Asia. And look at all those systems this will replace! Finally, we will be in IT heaven! So the costs for these moves are of course justified!
Sounds like yesterday's promise of client-server, 3 tier-architecture, BPR, SOA, etc. etc. dressed up in a new attire. In my opinion Cormac addresses some interesting trends, that will be added to the total stack of options a CIO has. But no more than that.
- Pic Suffering SPITZER! Boffins discover Milky Way's MISSING ARMS
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Android antivirus apps CAN'T kill nasties on sight like normal AV - and that's Google's fault
- Apple CEO Cook breaks YEARS OF SILENCE, finally speaks to El Reg hack
- Antique Code Show Sega’s Out Run: Even better than the wheel thing