5 posts • joined 2 Jan 2009
Don't forget, people
Home taping is killing music. Never saw Maxell et al in court tho.
Re: Airwave is poor value (are you surprised)
There may well be technical issues regarding the implementation, coverage and capacity of Airwave's system, but there's no need to bring a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing knobheads into the discussion. Have you actually read the drivel on the site you referenced? I appreciate that most Reg readers are keyboard jockeys rather than engineers, but for a good laugh have a read of http://www.tetrawatch.net/tetra/pulse.php If it doesn't have you in stitches and in despair there's no hope.
And by the way, wtf is 'humble mobe' supposed to mean?
PH because even she wouldn't be taken in.
So that's what they're trying to do in Palestine - remodel the city to make it more attractive for rats. Sadly I think they're succeeding.
Re: Is it just me
Yes, it's just you.
We're all living in Brazil now...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS