1 post • joined 29 Dec 2008
Come on guys, I enjoy reading the register, but can you please reserve some respect for the religiously inclined like myself. I personally find it offensive to refer to the iPhone as the Jesus phone and a detraction from what on the whole is a very entertaining view of the IT industry that The Register provides us with. I am sure that you can come up with a better epithet for Job's foray into the cellular phone market.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen