1 post • joined 27 Dec 2008
Since when did it fall on major corporations or companies to serves summons? I was always under the impression that a court was supposed to do this. I guess if i want to bring suit against someone, all i have to do is say i tried to contact/serve them, was unsuccessful, and i'm guaranteed to win my argument.
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON