1 post • joined 26 Dec 2008
Interesting feedback. I agree that it could be risky putting the word PayPal, Amazon or iPod or any other big brand name in the subject line and we're always very careful about this. However, just two weeks before we'd tested doing pretty much exactly the same thing in a previous email (ie we had PayPal in the subject line) and there had been no ill effect from MessageLabs or anyone else, so we felt it was safe to repeat two weeks later. Oh well. Live and learn!
PS given we sell flowers, having nice images of flowers in the email is very effective, far more so than a text email could be!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't