6 posts • joined 28 Apr 2007
re: Wow! Paris REALLY can do better!
>So, to all the head honchos in Lucent: just leave. The company is dead: you killed it.
>Just go away. Thank you.
Seconded. I thought Patricia Russo would have been booted out years ago. Bet they're glad they got rid off the unprofitable Business Communications Unit that later sold for over 8 billion.
Wonder what the executives departure bonus will be?
3.0 was good
Us oldies (31?) aren't dead and some have fond memories of TaskMax, Dr Dos and gasping at Windows 3.0 running on a 286's (Microsoft had some "wow" factor back then).
I'm sure a KVM switch and 4 386's running Windows 3.1 would be far faster and more productive than a quad core running Vista.
CS3, the bloated, over complex and over priced piece of crapware is sat languishing on one of my development machines. Unless CS4 is a VAST improvement then I'll still be sticking to Dreamweaver 8 and 3rd party extensions.
Re: Och Aye
Is Tobacco the new Ganja?
It's not vapourware
Definately not vapourware. Been sat in my livingroom for the past two weeks. For a cheapo gadget it's been a surprisingly good buy.
Records from telly and DVD no problems to my NAS. Plays all my mp3's and wma's faultlessley. Plays most of my AVI files and mpegs. New firmware out every few weeks so looking forward to all the new features.
Oh yeah, it's ugly but it's only about 6 x 4 inches so I've just sat it behind the DVD player.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws