1 post • joined 22 Dec 2008
corporate open source = you fix we sell
buzzword alert!!! buzzword alert!!! Open Source is the new web 2.0 .
How much do you think they will sell Linux flex builder for? Well after the Linux community fixes it and hands it to them with a nice red bow on it. I hate it when these corporations use the words open source in any of their propaganda. The bottom line is that they basically expect these two words to cut production costs. If you looked at the trunk of gumbo you would see that they can't even get their paths right in a setup.sh file. Or do they even try? It seams to me they just spew code with copy paste and expect a free fix. Adobe "thanks for the fix you are super swell. Would you like to buy the new flex builder Linux license for 500 dollars?"
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait