1 post • joined 22 Dec 2008
corporate open source = you fix we sell
buzzword alert!!! buzzword alert!!! Open Source is the new web 2.0 .
How much do you think they will sell Linux flex builder for? Well after the Linux community fixes it and hands it to them with a nice red bow on it. I hate it when these corporations use the words open source in any of their propaganda. The bottom line is that they basically expect these two words to cut production costs. If you looked at the trunk of gumbo you would see that they can't even get their paths right in a setup.sh file. Or do they even try? It seams to me they just spew code with copy paste and expect a free fix. Adobe "thanks for the fix you are super swell. Would you like to buy the new flex builder Linux license for 500 dollars?"
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip