3 posts • joined 21 Dec 2008
I like how..
..he refers to the people that want their houses removed as 'users'. I guess they will definitely be once they have to 'use' googles removal tool.
Well for one...
..I agree with the change. If you get a letter from your ISP and that connection really is your 'lifeline' you can either
a, challenge it without the cost of going through court (maybe end up securing your wireless).
b, stop breaking the law if that's what you were doing.
c, maybe be a bit more discreet about how you download stuff.
Really, if it's a 3 strike system you have a good buffer for any errors. I've never received a notice for downloading anything illegally so I think the chances of someone getting one by mistake 3 times are pretty close to zero. If they got one the first time then chances are they are downloading or they have an insecure network.
MAybe they should worry about...
How they only let people make passwords 8 digits long with no non alpha-numeric characters
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS