1 post • joined 20 Dec 2008
Re: Web hosts
If Korean hosts are being targetted it could be because 99.9% of Koreans use Internet Explorer and rely on ActiveX for secure transactions. That's a good market, plus they do like their virtual stuff. The government bought into a monopoly, didn't wait for SSL encryption, and are only just digging their way out, but none too quickly.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked