1 post • joined Saturday 20th December 2008 12:49 GMT
Re: Web hosts
If Korean hosts are being targetted it could be because 99.9% of Koreans use Internet Explorer and rely on ActiveX for secure transactions. That's a good market, plus they do like their virtual stuff. The government bought into a monopoly, didn't wait for SSL encryption, and are only just digging their way out, but none too quickly.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!