1 post • joined 20 Dec 2008
Re: Web hosts
If Korean hosts are being targetted it could be because 99.9% of Koreans use Internet Explorer and rely on ActiveX for secure transactions. That's a good market, plus they do like their virtual stuff. The government bought into a monopoly, didn't wait for SSL encryption, and are only just digging their way out, but none too quickly.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...