1 post • joined 20 Dec 2008
Re: Web hosts
If Korean hosts are being targetted it could be because 99.9% of Koreans use Internet Explorer and rely on ActiveX for secure transactions. That's a good market, plus they do like their virtual stuff. The government bought into a monopoly, didn't wait for SSL encryption, and are only just digging their way out, but none too quickly.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network