1 post • joined Friday 19th December 2008 03:53 GMT
The KISS principle
It's simple really folks.
For our two new carriers!! -'navalise' the number of Typhoons the RAF doen't need.
Get rid of that 'dog' (F35) Read www.counterpunch.org/sprey09092008.html
Make up any additional carrier aircraft requirements with a mix of Super Hornets and Growlers
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!