1 post • joined 19 Dec 2008
The KISS principle
It's simple really folks.
For our two new carriers!! -'navalise' the number of Typhoons the RAF doen't need.
Get rid of that 'dog' (F35) Read www.counterpunch.org/sprey09092008.html
Make up any additional carrier aircraft requirements with a mix of Super Hornets and Growlers
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops