1 post • joined 19 Dec 2008
The KISS principle
It's simple really folks.
For our two new carriers!! -'navalise' the number of Typhoons the RAF doen't need.
Get rid of that 'dog' (F35) Read www.counterpunch.org/sprey09092008.html
Make up any additional carrier aircraft requirements with a mix of Super Hornets and Growlers
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star