1 post • joined 19 Dec 2008
The KISS principle
It's simple really folks.
For our two new carriers!! -'navalise' the number of Typhoons the RAF doen't need.
Get rid of that 'dog' (F35) Read www.counterpunch.org/sprey09092008.html
Make up any additional carrier aircraft requirements with a mix of Super Hornets and Growlers
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK