1 post • joined 19 Dec 2008
The KISS principle
It's simple really folks.
For our two new carriers!! -'navalise' the number of Typhoons the RAF doen't need.
Get rid of that 'dog' (F35) Read www.counterpunch.org/sprey09092008.html
Make up any additional carrier aircraft requirements with a mix of Super Hornets and Growlers
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why