3 posts • joined 18 Dec 2008
That's a window, not an air intake, fools.
Here's a hint: YOU CAN'T SEE THE HANGAR REFLECTED IN AN AIR INTAKE. Duh!
Now, as to why they'd need the huge expanse of glass, I dunno. Maybe to fit an IMAX camera for the latest blockbuster (sic) hit?
[quote] You've had no failures of 6 computers in 12 years?
I believe it. Apple pro hardware is friggin' bulletproof. I have a perfectly functioning B&W G3 of 1999 vintage. Apple's attempted cheapass stuff *koff* Performa 4-series *koff* was appalling, and that's why they excised that market from their line.
I've been using Macintoshes since 1984. I have no plan to stop.... and open source Unix software is what I use most of the time, so it's not that I don't know the alternatives. I'm a former graphic designer and prepress journeyman now studying to be a civil engineer.
I, for one, welcome our new fruity overlords. Especially given the GPU of some sort in my Mac Mini.
I may have to join the POV-Ray development team to get their code shoved in the right direction..... did someone say REAL-TIME RAYTRACING?!? *drool*
And, just to cut off the Apple fanboi snipers, I don't think Apple is the second coming of the Boognish (note the boffin in place of Mr. Jobs). They just happen to make some really nice computers, and OSen to match.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs